Hyun Joong 4D
Chào mừng bạn tham gia Mê Cung 4D Hyun Joong

Đăng ký thành viên để được hưởng quyền lợi tối ưu nhất và sử dụng toàn bộ các tính năng độc đáo của Forum.

Welcome to Hyun Joong's Magic City!!

Please login or register to access our offical forums of Hyun Joong

If not registered please click below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyun Joong 4D
Chào mừng bạn tham gia Mê Cung 4D Hyun Joong

Đăng ký thành viên để được hưởng quyền lợi tối ưu nhất và sử dụng toàn bộ các tính năng độc đáo của Forum.

Welcome to Hyun Joong's Magic City!!

Please login or register to access our offical forums of Hyun Joong

If not registered please click below.

Hyun Joong 4D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS501's Kim HyungJun reveals he had a close friendship with Park Yong Ha

Go down

SS501's Kim HyungJun reveals he had a close friendship with Park Yong Ha Empty SS501's Kim HyungJun reveals he had a close friendship with Park Yong Ha

Post by xuxuxi 12/20/2010, 10:28 am

SS501's Kim HyungJun reveals he had a close friendship with Park Yong Ha 50
SS501's Kim HyungJun revealed that actor Park Yong Ha was a great source of strength to him.

Kim HyungJun told Money Today Star News, During our Japanese promotions, we used to be in the same agency and I had an opportunity to get closer with Yong Ha hyung.

He continued, Even when we travelled together in cars, he always used to share encouraging words and he gave me a lot of strength.

To be honest, me and hyung lived in very similar circumstances. In our own families, we were both responsible for supporting the family.

Kim HyungJun concluded, I didn't know Yong Ha hyung was having a hard time to that extent. If only I knew Yong Ha hyung will always be a hyung I respect.

Actor Park Yong Ha committed suicide last June, reportedly due to severe depression.

credit: allkpop
xuxuxi
xuxuxi
Designer Team
Designer Team

Tổng số bài gửi : 36

Back to top Go down