Hyun Joong 4D
Chào mừng bạn tham gia Mê Cung 4D Hyun Joong

Đăng ký thành viên để được hưởng quyền lợi tối ưu nhất và sử dụng toàn bộ các tính năng độc đáo của Forum.

Welcome to Hyun Joong's Magic City!!

Please login or register to access our offical forums of Hyun Joong

If not registered please click below.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyun Joong 4D
Chào mừng bạn tham gia Mê Cung 4D Hyun Joong

Đăng ký thành viên để được hưởng quyền lợi tối ưu nhất và sử dụng toàn bộ các tính năng độc đáo của Forum.

Welcome to Hyun Joong's Magic City!!

Please login or register to access our offical forums of Hyun Joong

If not registered please click below.

Hyun Joong 4D
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS501′s leader Kim Hyun-joong asserted that “SS501 did not disband”.

Go down

SS501′s leader Kim Hyun-joong asserted that “SS501 did not disband”. Empty SS501′s leader Kim Hyun-joong asserted that “SS501 did not disband”.

Post by xuxuxi 11/21/2010, 1:55 pm

There were some issue about this article, it was posted in a Korean News portal then after an hour, got deleted so many doubted its validity but Yahoo Korea posted the same news and interview. Allkpop translated the news but left out some important details. Here is Ode’s comprehensive translation of the said interview and I hope this will put our mind at ease:

Credits to Korea Daily Sports + http://kr.rd.yahoo.com + (English translation) ss501ode.blogspot.com
SS501′s leader Kim Hyun-joong asserted that “SS501 did not disband”. Hjl_1118
Recently in a paper interview conducted with us (Daily sports), Kim Hyun-joong explained that [There were talks where 'SS501 had already disbanded' since our members were moving into various different agencies back then, but in fact it wasn't true at all], [At that time we have already concluded firm talks about all of us to hold activities as a group together, which was how we were able to move to different agencies].

[At then we just ended our full-time contract with former agency DSP, there were no agencies that could take in all our members. There were no agencies that could undertake that amount of contract fee for all 5 singers at one go“, he also added.

As pertaining to future SS501 activity plans, “We’ll first do some individual activities including releasing of solo albums, after which we’re planning to reunite all our members through public performances (eg; concert)“, “We have got to adjust our schedules since all our agencies are different, it may be difficult but we’ll still try our very best to adjust it well, nonetheless“.

He also flaunted their ever-well intimacy. He says, “I contact the members almost every day. Not long ago, Hyung-jun said during his musical Cafe-in press conference that I didn’t respond a reply to his SMS, but it wasn’t true”, “I had to visit China at that time for the Guangzhou Asian Game Opening Ceremony, his SMS did arrive but I wasn’t able to reply to him because of preparations for the event. After the ceremony event ended, I contacted him at once”, as he thus clarifies.

cre: http://hyunniespexers.wordpress.com/2010/11/21/ss501s-leader-kim-hyun-joong-asserted-that-ss501-did-not-disband/
xuxuxi
xuxuxi
Designer Team
Designer Team

Tổng số bài gửi : 36

Back to top Go down